BoothSaver™ 2092 Double Tacky Flashzone Film is coated on both sides with a crater-tested, residue-free, pressure-sensitive adhesive. The high tack backside of this films adheres securely to protect wall and doors from paint overspray. Removing the outside release film exposes a high tack surface that captures and holds airborne contaminants. This film can be used on some low surface energy materials (i.e. Formica) that may be used in air showers. The metallic color of this film helps keep the area looking clean and bright.
Protects floors, walls and other surfaces before contamination.
High tack outer surface attracts dirt seeds immediately.
- Save setup time by applying 4-5 layers before peeling.
- Safe electrostatic dissipation.
- Resistant to most paint shop chemicals
- Remove release film to expose surface that will self-adhere well to flashzone walls.
- Solid non-hazardous waste disposal.